DSD's New Road Sweeper Available for Hire
DSD Construction have invested in a brand new Johnston road sweeper. The road sweeper will assist in the ever-growing planning operation and will be available for hire.
- Payload Capacity: 6 tonnes
- Clean Water Tank Capacity: 1572 litres
- Chassis GVM: 13-15 tonnes
- Maximum Swept Width: 3.6m
- Auxiliary Fuel Tank: 190 litres
Benefits of the Johnston VT651 Road Sweeper:
- Operational Performance - designed to fit a wide range of chassis models to suit specific operational requirements, confident that the sweeper will provide the power and performance to complete the task.
- Productivity -the VT651 provides the ideal balance between performance and environmental impact, with applications to suit a full range of sweeping environments.
- Environmental Impact - low fuel consumption is a key attribute in reducing carbon footprint and CO2 emissions. With the mechanical drive systems running at maximum efficiency, the fuel consumption of the auxiliary engine is the lowest in its class with 3.3 litres per hour at 1200 rpm.
- Hydrostatic Drive - the gearbox is powered by the main truck chassis engine and enables infinitely variable forward speed control. Designed specifically for road sweeping, the hydro-drive allows for cruise control and travel speeds up to 40 kph in hydrostatic drive, reducing the need to de-select hydrostatic drive when travelling short distances.