It’s been a busy summer for DSD and we are continuing to look forward to future projects.
Here’s a list of new contracts of jobs we’ll be working on in the coming months:
- Surfacing works at Glasgow Airport with Morgan Sindall – 4,500 tonnes of surfacing materials
- Runway works at Edinburgh Airport over four weekends in October
- Building new car park at Excelby services near carlisle – new LPG tank to be sited for BOC
- Second contract with Wills Bros in Swindon/Greenbridge roundabout – 6500 tonnes
- Two year contract with Virgin Media in Carlisle, helping with installation throughout the city
We’re are also building great relationships with more companies in Sellafield, increasing the number of staff in the Whitehaven office to 50.